On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Client’s website information
Information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use an SSL certificate. All sensitive information is handled via third-party payment processors such as PayPal and 2Checkout.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. It won’t affect the users experience.
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to order. We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you only need to click the “opt out” link located at the end of each promotional email. We will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
cseo.com / Eduardo Carreras